The website www.sesmarjades.com is owned by MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ and complies with the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Royal Decree Law 13/2012, of 30 March, and also with the obligation to provide information to users as outlined in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Consellería de Ibiza y Formentera on 16 noviembre 2001 Tourism Licence.Name: MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ
LICENCIA TURISTICA: VTV-0229-EIF
Address: C/SANT FRANCESC DE FORMENTERA N 17-B
Town: Cala Vadella
Province: Illes Balears
Telephone: (+34) 606 801 321
In accordance with legislation on data protection, and information society services and electronic commerce, the user accepts that personal data provided on the website, or any other data provided to MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ to access any services, are incorporated into files belonging to MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ, in order to provide the services requested, to correctly identify users requesting customised services online, to manage basic administration tasks, and to maintain users informed by email or by any other means, of news, products and services concerning MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ In the case of commercial notifications by email or equivalent means, the user gives their express consent for advertising to be sent by this means.
MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy for personal data and its duty to treat data confidentially, and, for this purpose, it takes the necessary technical, organisational and security measures to prevent unauthorised alteration, loss, treatment or access to data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law15/1999 of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
Completion of the fields with an asterisk (*) or marked as mandatory, is compulsory, and considered to be the minimum information required to manage the information requested. Without this information, it would be impossible to provide the service requested. All other fields are optional.
The user is responsible, in any case, for the accuracy of data provided, and MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ reserves the right to deny service to any user who provides false data, without prejudice to any other appropriate legal action.
All users can exercise their rights at any time of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the following address, providing proof of identity with a photocopy of their national identification card, and specifying the right they wish to exercise: MARIA JESUS RAMIREZ ALVAREZ, C/SANT FRANCESC DE FORMENTERA N 17-B TALAMANCA – 07800- Ibiza.
Mandatory information according to the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Follow this link to the website of the European Commission’s entity for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Should you have any initial questions concerning a potential dispute resolution, please email us at email@example.com.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device and used when visiting a website. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time they access www.sesmarjades.com and, in addition, they enable us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s computer/device, and, if enabled in the browser settings, they help us identify and resolve potential problems in the functioning of www.sesmarjades.com.
Types of Cookie
There are different types of cookie. All cookies work in the same way, but there are small differences:
• Session Cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
• Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device, and our website reads them every time you visit www.sesmarjades.com. They have an expiry date or specific expiry period, after which the cookie will cease to function. They enable us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits, as well as helping us understand how users come to our website, and how we can improve our services.
• Functionality Cookies: These enable www.sesmarjades.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as their log in details or username. The information collected by these cookies is anonymised (meaning that they do not contain your name, address or other data).
• Third Party Cookies. Third party cookies are those installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social media sites (such as Facebook) or external plugin content (like Google Maps). In addition, some adverting companies use this type of file to conduct follow-up of your visits to each website on which they advertise.
• Analytical Cookies: These cookies are for regular maintenance, and guarantee optimal functioning and service for the user, by collecting data about your activity.
When you access www.sesmarjades.com, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookie on your devices. If you disable the cookies, your browsing of www.sesmarjades.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities of www.sesmarjades.com may not function correctly.
a) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, Inc., the main office of which is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»).
Name of cookies:
Purpose of cookies:
Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times the user visits www.sesmarjades.com. It also registers the first and last time the user visited the website. Similarly, it calculates when a session ended, the origin of the user and keyword used.
User Configuration to Prevent Cookies.
You can block cookies by using the configuration tools of the browser or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wishes to save a cookie:
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. To find out more, go to: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9.
• If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, go to: